Monday, November 17, 2008

What's In a Name?

I was enjoying a dinner with my family and some neighbors this weekend, when the common topic of school came about in our conversation. After the normal, standard questions of "how's school?" or "what's your favorite class?" using the internet for school purposes became a topic of discussion. Once the dinner table heard I had a new blog, they all decided they wanted to see what we were doing... and have all decided to become followers! When they found out I had such a mundane name as "English grade 10 IB journals" we decided that I could be much more creative than that. So, after many, many suggestions (many of which were clever plays on my name that went right over my head) we narrowed it down to five choices. And then we were stuck. We could not seem to settle on one. It dawned on us that this is a decision to be left to the people that matter the most- the readers! So I have posted a poll based on our top 5 choices.... give me some input, and let the best title win!
:)

No comments: