Thursday, January 29, 2009

In da house

Ya know what? There is a mouse in my house. The scurrying, shuffling, tapping sounds have confirmed my fears. Also, this sick small brown and white creature that shuffles out from under the couch while I watch Lost seems to affirm my theory. This little guy is quite special. He has managed to eat more than twice his weight in peanut butter without setting off the multiple sets of traps located throughout our humble abode. He has obtained the power to paralyze my mother with simply his presence. One would think that this is just a small creature, what is there to be scared of? But as much reason as we have presented my Mom is still terrified of the two ounce menace. He also has taken a liking to computer cords, which explains why my internet is incredibly slow. My question is, why is he such a problem? What is wrong with coexisting? I mean, it's freezing outside, we have a warm house, and apparently we have an unlimited supply of peanut butter. JUST KIDDING! This is not an ok situation. I mean, yeah where is he going to go... but I don't want this squirmy creature living in the walls 0f my room! I don't care where he goes. As long as it's OUT. Unless he wants to come back and watch Lost some time... upon invitation only of course :)

2 comments:

Mekea Larson said...

I'll adopt him! I love mice.
Besides, with the peanut butter/salmonella problem he might be gone sooner than you think... tThough you would have the dead mouse problem then.
Poor mouse though... you should name him! ERRR or her.

Alice said...

He is NOT special. He is a goner.